Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DO YOU THINK THAT COLOMBUS WOULD HAVE DISCOVERED AMERICA IF HE WAS MARRIED?

If Columbus had been married, he might never have discovered America , because he would have had to answer all the following questions:

· Where are you going?

· With whom?

· Why?

· How are you going?

· To discover what?

· Why only you?

· What do I do when you are not here?

· Can I come with you?

· When will you be back?

· What will you bring for me?

· You deliberately made this plan without me, didn’t you?

· You seem to be making a lot of these programs lately...

· Answer me – why?

· I want to go to my mother’s house.

· I want you to drop me there.

· I don’t want to come back – ever!

· What do you mean, OK?

· Why aren’t you stopping me?

· I don’t understand what this whole ‘discovery’ thing is about.

· You always do things like this.

· Last time also you did the same thing!

· Nowadays you always seem to do this kind of stuff.

· I still don’t understand what else is left to be discovered!

No comments: